What are some workflow examples for MQL task creation?

Anonymous
Not applicable

What are some workflow examples for MQL task creation?

Hi All,

I am trying to implement global scoring. With that, I want to create a task once a lead hits 100 points. The problem I am encountering is how to customize that task for the last action that put the lead over the threshold? For example, how do I let a sales rep know that it was a contact us form vs. a webinar that pushed a lead over 100? Right now, the task created in Marketo and synced to SFDC is very generic.

Does anyone have an examples of how they either create custom info within a task for last action completed? Or if they are doing this process differently? Overall, my goal is just to provide sales with specific information on the last action a lead took to hit 100 points.

Thanks!

Lauren

2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: What are some workflow examples for MQL task creation?

Hi Lauren,

Give a look to the trigger tokens (tokens that will provide you with the context of a trigger). The list is available here : Tokens Glossary - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

But to do what you want, this will not be enough, because they are many redirections between the original fact and the creation of the task.

You may want to use a custom field called "last action". Populate that field on action triggers. For instance when a lead fills out a contact form, enter the description of the action.

When you will get to the task creation flow, you will be able to use that field to populate the task.

Also, never forget to use alternatively interesting moments to post information to the sales.

-Greg

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: What are some workflow examples for MQL task creation?

You can use {{lead.Last Interesting MOment Details}} if you setup the interesting moments you care about.