Re: What am I missing on Predictive content for landing pages

Anonymous
Not applicable

What am I missing on Predictive content for landing pages

I have set up my predictive content and am able to use it on emails.  It was very simple to set up.  Looking at the notes for setting it up on landing pages is very confusing and links back to RTP.  I don't currently have RTP.  What am I missing?  I have searched everywhere and I don't see anywhere it says I have to have RTP but I don't see notes on how to set-up the predictive content on the Landing pages.

6 REPLIES 6
Jim_Thao7
Level 9

Not entirely sure what you mean by predictive content for emails as I've not seen this before.   Could you clarify this and how it's setup?

Predictive content for landing pages can be achieved through RTP using their script (similar to Munchkin) and platform that allows you to setup segments (bucketized groups of records) and campaigns (predictive content to display). 

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Not entirely sure what you mean by predictive content for emails as I've not seen this before.

It's a new thing in a recent release but yeah, the equivalent on the LP side is RTP. AFAIK they have not been folded together.

Jim_Thao7
Level 9

Interesting, I'll have a look, thanks!

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

David Myers​ is the product manager for Predictive Content.  Maybe he can shed some light.

David_Myers
Level 4

Tara,

To use Predictive Content for your Website (including Landing pages), you have two options:

1. To add it via the recommendation Bar

See Docs here: Enable the Content Recommendation Bar - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

2. To add it as Rich Media Recommendations

See Docs here: Enable Predictive Content for Web Rich Media - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

and here: http://developers.marketo.com/javascript-api/web-personalization/rich-media-recommendation/

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have read that article before I posted the question.  If you walk through it, it goes to a page showing you how to set up the landing page.  That page reference that you need RTP set-up.  What I was asking is, How do you do this without RTP?