Re: Webpage Visit Scoring Campaign not Triggering

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Bonjour Thomas,

I checked the pages and the munchkin code is running OK.

To run the test from 0 :

• Set the qualification rule to "every time" in the smart campaign
  • Completely clean the cookies on your browser
  • Navigate to one of these pages and fill out the form.
  • Continue to navigate to some other of these pages
  • Check that your most recent navigation appears in the activity log.
  • Check that the smart campaign is firing OK. If it's not, call in support
  • Set you SC qualification rules back to "once every 1 hour".

Just a question : why are your Marketo Landing pages in comap-group.com domain while your corporate web site is www.comap.fr ? This means you are loosing traffic between the 2 and the traffic on www.comap.fr is never captured, unless you have some Marketo embedded forms on the web site, which does not seem to be the case.

-Greg

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You say these links are shown in the leads' Activity Logs. Can you provide a screenshot of the ActLog detail for a couple of those cases?

Thomas_Morgadin
Level 3

Grégoire,

It is a no go... I will contact support right away.

For the LPs, it has been set like that because the objective was to follow leads on more than one domain : comap.fr, comap.be...

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Thomas,

You can setup Marketo so that the LP's show in every of these domains. That would be a much better choice, as for the moment, the munchkin on the .fr or .be sites is useless.

We operate out of France, so do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need some help.

-Greg

Thomas_Morgadin
Level 3

Hi all,

I figured the problem out with support's help.

I'll share with you all for posterity Here is supports insights :

The Landing pages you are referring to are Marketo Landing pages.

Therefore, the Visit Web page Filter will not accept URLs as valid value, instead it will look at the title of the Landing page in Marketo. It only accepts a URL in the case of a non-marketo Landing page.

To explain further with an example:

‘’http://go.comap-group.com/Memo-diametres-nominaux-CoExpert.html’’ will not be seen as a valid value for the Filter because it is a Marketo Landing page.

Instead it will look at ‘’WJ.2017-10.FR.diametres-nominaux.LP-Diametres.nominaux’’ as the valid value because that is the Landing page’s title in Marketo.

I had to change the smart list configuration to "Web page is" + Marketo Landing page's titles and it is working. It was not working with the "contains" filter.

Thank you for your help.

@Grégory : The alternative would be to add Marketo contact forms on our websites though, right ? What would be the best case scenario ? I'm guessing personnalization of LP domains + Marketo contact forms on every websites ?