Re: Webinars : Google Hangout is killing the market and...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Webinars : Google Hangout is killing the market and...

... when will Marketo deliver an integration ? Are you guys working on it ?
Hangout is the only solution I know that provides excellent experience for thousands of attendees. Plus it's free.
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just joined the Marketo Team after working on G+ and Google Hangouts for the past 18 months, so you have a big Hangout fan here at the home office. There's probably some stuff we can do in the short run, such as events, etc. Send your ideas to use.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey skwilder ! Glad to hear this ! I think that the integration with events is the first obvious step. Depending on the Google API features, we need to know who attends the event, watches on-demand, time spent (it looks like YouTube -who handles the broadcast for hangouts on air- tracks the time people spend watching the stream). One remaining issue I have is to decide whether I drive attendees to one of my webpages (embed, and thus mkto cookies, no need for a Google account) or within G+ (with Q&A I can't easily implement on my webpages).
As a second step, I would investigate the ability to use hangouts for sales people (and then track for scores, interesting moments, etc...).
You know how we are, we want to track any meaningful signal 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Nicolas,

Just to be clear, you are looking for an integration similari to what we have with the other Webinar providers, correct?

LMK!

Cheryl
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right Cheryl !
(I might have gone too far in my post 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

This would be great! Integration with some kind of tracking would be really helpful. For certain markets, Google Hangouts are quickly becoming a mainstream channel.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very interesting, subscribing to hear more! 🙂