Re: Verticurl and/or WeChat Integration

TBlane_McMichen
Marketo Employee

Verticurl and/or WeChat Integration

Has anyone done an integration with WeChat?  I found Verticurl in the Launchpoint site, and I will investigate it further.  I was just curious to know if anyone in the community has done an integration or campaign that uses WeChat.  Some markets are very low users of email, so WeChat is a much more desirable means of communication.

Tags (2)
8 REPLIES 8
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

no, but if you believe WeChat is better, then you should go forward with that.

As with any of these, design the workflow and requirements before you select the vendor.

Sarah_Greig2
Level 3

Did you ever do the integration with We Chat?

TBlane_McMichen
Marketo Employee

Hi Sarah Greig

I have not.  Verticurl did create a demo for us and it seems to be a good integration.  Our business area did not have the budget for the subscription and integration cost, so it will need to be part of next year's plan.  I also spoke to Nexmo and they said that they have a new beta version coming out, but I have not looked at their solution.

Sarah_Greig2
Level 3

we have looked into a developer developing some code using the wechat/Marketo APIs. What was the costing like for your solutions?

TBlane_McMichen
Marketo Employee

Hi Sarah Greig

I don't think it would be ethical to post their pricing on a discussion board like this.  I will send you a private message for your reference.

Alexis_Shamsi_H
Level 3

Hi Blaine,

I'd love to connect on your search and results. My company is also exploring ways of integrating our WeChat and Marketo efforts.

Anoop_Bajpai
Level 1

Hi Blane,

Verticurl has done Wechat-Marketo integration and will help you on that, please get in touch with our support team at info@verticurl.com

derelict_wombat
Level 3

Would love to hear if you ever ended up using Verticurl.  We are currently onboarding marketo and have a large presence in China considering them.