SOLVED

Re: Using Zapier to grab Marketo Lead Details (_zap_data_was_skipped)

Go to solution
jspain
Level 2

Using Zapier to grab Marketo Lead Details (_zap_data_was_skipped)

Hello,

I am trying to use Zapier to grab Marketo Lead Details. I am hoping to grab Marketo ID to identify and make changes in a connected excel sheet. I have set up a Catch Hook in Zapier (screenshot) but it is not returning any data. Why is no data being returned?

Is a catch hook the best way to accomplish my goal? Or should I be using something like a Custom Action to grab lead details? 

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 11.46.57 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-01-16 at 11.47.43 AM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Are you calling this webhook a Marketo trigger campaign? If so, do you see any activity (Webhook call success or failure) in the people's activity logs that qualified and ran through the campaign? This is apt only when you want to update the lead based on a certain activity or condition in Marketo (which will be used on the campaign's trigger). Also, there are many pre-built Marketo-Google sheets Zaps available if you want to check them out here: https://zapier.com/apps/marketo/integrations/google-sheets/

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Are you calling this webhook a Marketo trigger campaign? If so, do you see any activity (Webhook call success or failure) in the people's activity logs that qualified and ran through the campaign? This is apt only when you want to update the lead based on a certain activity or condition in Marketo (which will be used on the campaign's trigger). Also, there are many pre-built Marketo-Google sheets Zaps available if you want to check them out here: https://zapier.com/apps/marketo/integrations/google-sheets/