Re: Update to Building Landing Pages

Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Update to Building Landing Pages

Hello Nation!

The education team has been busy collaborating on courses and updates. As of March 8th, 2016 the Building Landing Pages course in the Marketo University has been vastly updated. The course is now 20 minutes long and includes knowledge on:

• Free-form Landing Pages
  • Guided Landing Pages
  • Metadata Tags
  • Creating a Landing Page
  • Cloning to Create a Content Request Page

This course is recommended for those new to Marketo, in fact it is part of the New to Marketo Learning Path. To access the course simply click here or enter http://learn.marketo.com in your address bar and use the keywords "Building Landing Pages" in the search tool on the learning portal homepage.

Stay tuned for Creating a Simple Form and Creating and Personalizing Emails, coming soon! Also, as the developer who worked behind the scenes to put this together, I would love to hear feedback on how to improve this course and future courses in the comments below.

Thanks for checking it out!

3 REPLIES 3
Frank_Breen2
Level 10

Is this the first of many updates? Some of the videos in the University are so out of date, dial up internet was still being used when Marketo created them i.e. presentations are using the old UI from pre July 2014

Philip_Tieu
Level 5

You bet Frank! I've already started on both Creating a Simple Form and Creating and Personalizing Emails. There is a relatively new education team in place at Marketo, and we're here to push out content we can really be proud of! I'm also going to take lead on keeping the Marketo Nation updated on these changes and our progress, so keep an eye out!

Frank_Breen2
Level 10

Great Philip, I've watch a lot of the On-Demand video and the key downfall of them is that some of them are just live webinar records (that have random questions in the middle of them) rather than a clean recordings. Live training is awesome and trainers really have time for you, just on occasion, On-Demand suits me better. Excited to see future updates.