Re: Unsubscribe

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unsubscribe

Does anyone know how I can create a way where If an "unsubscribe" occurs for a particular campaign in Salesforce, it only unsubscribes them for that particular campaign rather than unsubscribing them from all other campaigns?

I really would love to know this if anyknow has any ideas or experiene? 😉
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can do this, but you'd need fields to manage that for each campaign.

Because of the way laws are written, you must unsub them from all emails if they request it.

The good news is you can create a subscription management center so you can keep people subscribed to what they do want, like Webinars, Events, Promos, etc. Do a search, there are tons of ideas.

Or see http://slideshare.net/jdavidhill
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh, I'll chekc the slidshare out you recommended. WIll let you know.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just had a look at what you recommended and not quite sure if this is what I am after? How does this flow into Salesforce?

Eg: for each lead, on the lead page they would automatically be subscribed to each campaign/project once they register their details, therefore, on the lead page you you can see they are subscirbed as each campaign has been marked as "subscribed".

However, should an eDM be emailed to all leads in salesforce and 10 of those leads decide to unsubscribe to that particular campaign yet still want to remain on the mailing list for the remainder of the campaigns OR completely wants to be removed from the company mailing list, how does Marketo push this unsubscribe info into SF do do either or...?