SOLVED

Re: Understanding Engagement Program Stream People report

Go to solution
janetmb
Level 1

Understanding Engagement Program Stream People report

I have a few things I am trying to understand regarding Engagement Streams - the People Stream reporting and adding new content.

1) How do I interpret the numbers of People in Stream versus Exhausted? It looks like a lot more people have been included in the casts than people that have exhausted content. Are there supposed to be people exhausted after each stream or just at the end of the final stream?

2) If we add new content to a stream after the program has been running, who will receive that content? Would the people who are exhausted receive the new content? Is there a time limit for exhausted people to receive new content?

Thanks.

janetmb_0-1659552173848.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

1) How do I interpret the numbers of People in Stream versus Exhausted? It looks like a lot more people have been included in the casts than people that have exhausted content. Are there supposed to be people exhausted after each stream or just at the end of the final stream?

To get idea about # of exhausted people in a stream, you can - 

• Create a smart list (use Member of Engagement Program filter, use Program Name, Stream, and Exhausted Content filter constraint to pull all people who're member of engagement program, in X stream and are exhausted)

Darshil_Shah1_0-1659593923634.png

• View in the program membership tab
  • View the engagement program streams (as you've shared in the snapshot)
  • Engagement program dashboard

As per the snapshot shared by you, the stream 1 has 4, stream 2 has 3, and stream 3 has 917 people that are in and have currently exhausted the respective stream's content. Nurture content is added in  the streams, and the concept of setting cadence, exhasution, etc. are also applicable at the stream level, i.e., once people receive all the content present in a stream, they are marked as being exhausted from that stream. 

2) If we add new content to a stream after the program has been running, who will receive that content? Would the people who are exhausted receive the new content? Is there a time limit for exhausted people to receive new content?

People are marked as exhausted when they've received all the content that was present in the respective stream. When new content offer(s) are added, in the next cast, exhausted people would receive the engagement program new content from top to bottom If you add a new content piece at the top, everyone present in the stream would receive it in the next cast. There's no time limit for exhausted people to receive the new content, as soon as the engagement program finds an un-sent content in the stream, it'd send it people in the stream.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

To get idea about # of exhausted people in a stream, you can - 

• Create a smart list (use Member of Engagement Program filter, use Program Name, Stream, and Exhausted Content filter constraint to pull all people who're member of engagement program, in X stream and are exhausted)

Darshil_Shah1_0-1659593923634.png

• View in the program membership tab
  • View the engagement program streams (as you've shared in the snapshot)
  • Engagement program dashboard

As per the snapshot shared by you, the stream 1 has 4, stream 2 has 3, and stream 3 has 917 people that are in and have currently exhausted the respective stream's content. Nurture content is added in  the streams, and the concept of setting cadence, exhasution, etc. are also applicable at the stream level, i.e., once people receive all the content present in a stream, they are marked as being exhausted from that stream. 

People are marked as exhausted when they've received all the content that was present in the respective stream. When new content offer(s) are added, in the next cast, exhausted people would receive the engagement program new content from top to bottom If you add a new content piece at the top, everyone present in the stream would receive it in the next cast. There's no time limit for exhausted people to receive the new content, as soon as the engagement program finds an un-sent content in the stream, it'd send it people in the stream.

janetmb
Level 1

Thank you. This is helpful.