SOLVED

Re: Unable to track Subject line in Interesting Moment for AB Test Program

Go to solution
Suhail_EK
Level 2

Unable to track Subject line in Interesting Moment for AB Test Program

We ran a AB Test program with two different subject line, and we have an Interesting Moment campaign to capture open activity with subject line. we use token to capture the subject line.

We are unable to see subject line for this AB test program in activity line, it appears 'Opened Email: Subject Line: "" '

Do you have any idea why this occur and any solution for this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Suhail_EK
Level 2

@Oz_Platero  We use 'Opened Email: Subject Line: "{{trigger.subject}}" to track interesting moment for all our email open activity in MSI Tab.

We are able to see person open activity with subject line of email in MSI. 

But we are unable to see subject line of person open acitivity in MSI for AB Test program we created using two different subject lines.

Is it expected behavior?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Oz_Platero
Level 6

Hello @Suhail_EK ,

I am a bit on unclear as to where you cannot see it.  Since you mentioned an I.M. are you not able to the the real subject line in SalesForce?  Are you using my.tokens?

If you are using my.tokens you will need to click the actual activity line item in SFDC and then it will render the subject line.

Thanks,
Oz

Suhail_EK
Level 2

@Oz_Platero  We use 'Opened Email: Subject Line: "{{trigger.subject}}" to track interesting moment for all our email open activity in MSI Tab.

We are able to see person open activity with subject line of email in MSI. 

But we are unable to see subject line of person open acitivity in MSI for AB Test program we created using two different subject lines.

Is it expected behavior?