SOLVED

Trying to delete Engagement Stream, but prevented by 'in use' of a deleted campaign.

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to delete Engagement Stream, but prevented by 'in use' of a deleted campaign.

I am cleaning up our Customer Nurture Engagement Program, and trying to delete an unused stream.
But I am not allowed to delete the stream due to it being used in a campaign that no longer exists. 

Major Account is used by the following campaigns and cannot be deleted:

here is the error message from the long since deleted smart campaign:

Smart Campaign not found.

This may have been deleted by another user.

Has this happened to anyone else before, and any thoughts on how to disconnect the smart campaign, so I can delete the stream?

Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Trying to delete Engagement Stream, but prevented by 'in use' of a deleted campaign.

First, try logging in and out to refresh things. Usually that error is because you deleted something and it didn't refresh the browser OR it didn't create something properly.

odd. call support to have them clear it up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Trying to delete Engagement Stream, but prevented by 'in use' of a deleted campaign.

First, try logging in and out to refresh things. Usually that error is because you deleted something and it didn't refresh the browser OR it didn't create something properly.

odd. call support to have them clear it up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh!

I re-logged in, refreshed, and still cannot delete the stream. I'll reach out to Support.

Thanks again, see you in SF!
Greg