SOLVED

Re: Trouble Configuring Sales Insight in SFDC Instance

Go to solution
Marisa_Rybar
Level 4

Trouble Configuring Sales Insight in SFDC Instance

I’m configuring Sales Insight into our SFDC professional instance, and step number 5 here is missing from my options. Can someone please help me figure out how to fix this?

pastedImage_2.png

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Marisa,

Sales Insight is a separate app package you'd need to install in Salesforce.  You can get it through the link below.

Install Marketo Sales Insight Package in Salesforce AppExchange - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

John

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Did you install the app first?

Do you have Professional or another edition of SFDC? The instructions differ for each.

Marisa_Rybar
Level 4

Thanks, Josh. Isn't that what we did when we synced Marketo and SFDC when we first brought Marketo on? If the app isn't installed, would I still have the option to pull the Marketo Sales Insight box down under the lead information?

We're on the professional version of SFDC, which was the link I shared above. Is there another step I'm missing here?

John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Marisa,

Sales Insight is a separate app package you'd need to install in Salesforce.  You can get it through the link below.

Install Marketo Sales Insight Package in Salesforce AppExchange - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

John

Marisa_Rybar
Level 4

Awesome, thanks John! After hearing from Josh I started poking around and saw that page too, but I wasn't sure if I was understanding it correctly (that I needed to install it in addition to the sync we already performed).

One more question: When we signed up for Marketo, both our sales person and our success coach told us we could customize Sales Insights so that it is only visible to certain people. Do you know how I do that?

John_Clark1
Level 10

That you would do by only adding it to specific page layouts in Salesforce.  That would determine who could see it, and you'd want to work your SFDC admin to make sure it was available for those employees you want to have access to it.

John