Re: Transparent Form Background on Guided Landing Pages

Anonymous
Not applicable

Transparent Form Background on Guided Landing Pages

Does anyone know how to make the form background transparent on guided landing page.  Here is a landing page we have for weekly webinars, we are using a guided landing page with some specialized HTML code here and there or adjustments.  I would like the form's background to be transparent, but when I change the color code to transparent white (#00FFFFFF) Marketo automatically takes out the "00" beginning which signifies transparency. 

Here is the landing page:  go.goanimate.com/weeklywebinars

THANKS!

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Please move the thread to Products

"Community" is for website feedback, not support.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

HI Rebecah,

The simplest way is to do it with some CSS that you add to your landing page template, or better yet to a CSS file that you reference from your LP template.

-Greg

Casey_Grimes
Level 10

Hi Rebecah,

I'm a little confused here, mostly because #00FFFFFF doesn't signify transparency. If you're looking to do transparency, there are a few different ways to define it:

color: rgba(255,255,255,0);

color: none;

In fact, if you're talking about the eight-digit hex codes (that are so far only in Firefox 49+ and Safari), that'd be #FFFFFF00 (because you're still doing R, G, B and alpha transparency), but Marketo doesn't even support that yet (See .)

All that aside, looking at your page, what is the outcome of what you're trying to do with the form?