Re: Top 3 Marketo addons?

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Top 3 Marketo addons?

Hi Guys,

There seems to be many different ways to improve a Marketo instance with third party addons / Launchpoint services. 

My question is, if you could pick three what would they be?

Please supply a bit of background so that I know what the service actually does.

Thanks,

Gerard

21 REPLIES 21
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

The question is really for you: which ones do you need? What would you like to get done or improve?

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Hi Josh Hill​,

To be honest there is no pressing need for us to do one particular thing.  We are just looking to improve our instance; deduplication, better utm tracking etc... I was looking to know what other people have implemented and the benefits so that I could review and prioritise what might give us the best bang for the buck.

Thanks,

Gerard

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Hey Gerard,

We put this unbiased list together of some of our favorite Marketo LaunchPoint vendors that help Marketo customers succeed. It's a no Marketing BS, no spin look at the best LaunchPoint vendors who make solutions that have real business impact.

Check it out here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good list, Pierce. Thanks for sharing!

I see that the three most helpful for Chris below are also included on your list (along with a lot of other great solutions.)

-Carl

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Pierce Ujjainwalla ,

Thx for the info.

And BtW, your site is hit by the 2 letter TLD bug. You should customize your munchkin code.

Read thesse:

https://nation.marketo.com/message/118377#comment-118377

http://blog.teknkl.com/munchkin-2-letter-tlds-broken/?marketo-nation

-Greg

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Hey Grégoire,

Thanks for the tip re: the munchkin bug. I am going to have our developers take a look at that thread you posted.

Cheers!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

You are welcome

Chris_Saporito
Level 9

If I had to choose three I would go with On24, SnapApp and Uberflip.

On24, we use the webinar service as a means to be thought leaders within our space. Using webinars to create new leads, educate current clients and to continually be front of mind for thought leadership. Currently we do about 100+ webinars per year as well as a web summit which is a day full of webinars. It's been great to use the data from On24 to create follow ups for prospects as well as up-selling clients.

SnapApp, we had a need to improve the efficiency of our content and this was a way to create interactive content easily. The integration was really easy and creating an app is straightforward as well. You can get as complex or simple as needed. It's a fun way to gain information from the prospect or client and at the same time serve up content or information relevant to them specifically. This could be a simple quiz, survey, calculator, etc. Being able to create different apps throughout the funnel has been a great way for us to move prospects along and these create fantastic followup for our SDRs because you can map the answers through tasks/alerts showing exactly what the prospects entered. Here is a SnapApp we created that helps determine which products they would be a good fit for: Solution Finder - Find the Solution That's Right for You | Paycor | Paycor

Uberflip, the need here was to better organize and display our content. We were/are making a big push to have a ton of good content in the form of gated content as well as blogs and articles. Again, the integration with Marketo was really easy to set up. I didn't create the resource center, our digital guy did, but setting up all of the campaigns in Marketo was really straightforward as well. Uberflip gives you the ability to get more creative in capturing form fill outs in different ways. You can also set up specific streams that flows prospects through certain content based on what they are interested in, we do it product specifically. Here is our resource center: https://resources.paycor.com/

Hope this helps, let me know if you need any further details!

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

This is my point though - Chris's needs may be different than your needs.

Pierce's recommendations will always be solid, but are they right for your business? When you ask this question, you have to ask

• What are my operational pain points today? What could I automate or clean up that would make a huge difference in time or segmentation capabilities?
  • Chris is essentially asking how to manage content and automate parts of that deployment to support lead gen. To me, that's a second or third level ​marketing use case​ rather than a MOPS fix the stack question.

So there are different ways to look at the situation.