Re: Third Party Site Behavior Integration

Hank_Hansen
Level 5

Third Party Site Behavior Integration

I'm researching solutions that could potentially track lead behavior on sites outside of our Marketo account and share that behavior data with our Marketo account for nurturing campaigns. Is there such a solution out there?

We're in the SaaS space and want to use lead behavior within our accounts to inform Marketo. We have 2 types of client use cases:

- software integrated with a client's website

- a hosted website is provifed to a client

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Are you specifically ​excluding​ the Munchkin web analytics module for some reason?

Hank_Hansen
Level 5

We use the munchkin on our corporate site. I'm just exploring options for tracking behavior on our clients' sites (similar to what services such as Totango offer) and use this behavior intelligence in Marketo programs/campaigns.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Like I said, is there a specific reason that you are not using Munchkin on your clients' sites?  This is the typical first response to "tracking lead behavior across third-party domains."

Hank_Hansen
Level 5

I didn't realize that was an option. I will see what docs I can find related to that. Any specific doc links you might know of would be appreciated! Thanks!