The New UI makes the User friendly harder when want a local Asset inside a program

Anonymous
Not applicable

The New UI makes the User friendly harder when want a local Asset inside a program

These things in the new UI i don't understand why Marketo choice to do more double Clicks and drag and drops.

Here is a irritation Example when creating a new Local Asset in a Program that you want to create in a folder you have in teh program.
  1. Create a Program Any
  2. Create 2-3 Folder that will keep it easier for you to look on your Local Asset.
  3. Here comes the Tricky Part. Create a new Local Accest by left clicking on the folder you want the Asset in (Look Fig. 1)
  4. Not i need to Choice a Campaign folder, but not able to choice a subfolder inside my program. First Question here why do I need to Choice the same Program i just right clicked on? (Fig.2.)
  5. Now i need to Drag and Drop the element in the program to the right folder.
  6. Step 4 and 5 is steps that I will see as skipped. Since the user already is the right place.
#Fig1 New local asset inside campaign folder
0EM50000000QjJe.jpg
#fig2.
0EM50000000QjJj.jpg

There a Even more issue with the new UI when cloning assets.
  1. I press clone on a Landing page i create
  2. I need to Choice if i want it in Marketing Activities or Design studio (fig.3)
  3. Then i need to Search for a folder (in Marketo Case a Program Name) why is the option same program remove? (Fig. 4)
#fig 3
0EM50000000QjJo.jpg

#fig4
0EM50000000QjJt.jpg

The Last Example is not Course by the new UI was there already in the old. Importing to a list you Created.
  1. I create a List i want to Import Leads to inside a program or in Design studio
  2. I Right Click on the list i created and press import. (Fig.5)
  3. Choice the CSV file i need to import. I process to Final step 3 i need to Choice the same list i just right click on (Fig.6)

All these step show a lot of double clicks form the user end.

#fig5
0EM50000000QjJZ.jpg
#fig6
0EM50000000QjJU.jpg
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The New UI makes the User friendly harder when want a local Asset inside a program

The new interface does have some curious issues. Whenever you right click on a folder or program, it really should be smart enough to auto-populate the folder/program you have alredy right clicked on. This is a surprising oversight given the amount of time they put into the UI design, however it is something I'm sure they will remedy.

Have you created an idea for this yet, so that we can get this issue on their radar?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The New UI makes the User friendly harder when want a local Asset inside a program

Hi Tom.

I created a Idea now. thanks

Please like it on http://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000Ivp9AAC and voted for it.