Re: the contacts in my nurture stream differ to the members in the SFDC campaign

adele_briggs
Level 3

the contacts in my nurture stream differ to the members in the SFDC campaign

I've inherited some nurture campaigns and I can see that the numbers in Salesforce differ to the numbers in Marketo streams. Does anyone have any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
Kaitlyn_Simko
Level 4

Re: the contacts in my nurture stream differ to the members in the SFDC campaign

Is the number in Salesforce less than or greater than the count in the nurture?  It could be due to SFDC sync issues if the count in SFDC is less than.

adele_briggs
Level 3

Marketo has more than the SFDC instance. after some investigation there is a stream which has the bulk of contacts and I can see that there are 28 in the SF campaign that are not in the Marketo Nurture at all - 195 in Marketo don't match the  SF list. 168 don't have an email address. I can't figure it out. I don't think I understand how the contacts are being added into the streams. I may have to investigate this more.

Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

To clarify, your Marketo Program is synced to the SFDC campaign, correct? You can run a smart list of people who are in one but not the other, open a person record, look through the activity history and see if you can spot any issues.

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor
adele_briggs
Level 3

Hey, it is synced with SFDC. I will look through the ones that are in Marketo and not SFDC and vice versa. See if I can spot anything.

I was sure if they are taken out of the program and then new people come in this would account for the differences.