SOLVED

Testing Unsubscribe Link

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Testing Unsubscribe Link

When testing emails, my unsubscribe link doesn't seem to work. It just redirects to my homepage...is this expected behavior and if so, how do I test that it's working prior to sending?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Veronica_Holme4
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Testing Unsubscribe Link

Hi - are you using the default unsub link or the system token? Redirecting to the homepage suggests the link is going to your fallback page instead of your unsub page. This can happen if you use the system token and change the URL of your unsubscribe page.

Can you give more info about your setup?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Veronica_Holme4

Hi - are you using the default unsub link or the system token? Redirecting to the homepage suggests the link is going to your fallback page instead of your unsub page. This can happen if you use the system token and change the URL of your unsubscribe page.

Can you give more info about your setup?

Josh_Hill13

Go to Admin > Email to see if the defaults were changed. Take a screen shot or send us the URL that is showing up in your email.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's a screen shot of the email settings. I don't believe the defaults were changed.

Here's the link that's in the test email - http://go.homeunion.com/u/eD00CK01000RQ20000F200U

0EM50000000SGHN.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm...I just looked at the unsubscribe page in design studio and it would appear it's still in draft form...That was the issue. I now need to make sure it's working properly. Fun times 🙂