SOLVED

Targeting past event attendees from SFDC in Marketo Smart list

Go to solution
Nina_Valtcheva5
Level 5

Targeting past event attendees from SFDC in Marketo Smart list

I am trying to find a way to target past event attendees who have a status of Attended in SFDC. I thought of creating a smart list with a filter of Member of SFDC Campaign but there is no option to select 'SFDC Campaign is any.' Is there a way to do this without adding every single campaign manually into the smart list?

Also would like to keep this smart list dynamic so that if any new events are created in SFDC and have attendee leads, they would be added to the smart list automatically. Has anybody tried to do something similar?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Targeting past event attendees from SFDC in Marketo Smart list

No, you have to choose specific campaigns because each SFDC Campaign could have a different set of statuses.

I do not think you could automate this in the way you describe because Marketo won't know what to look for typically.

If you did this with a Program, it will be a lot easier as you can say if Program Starts with "Event" do X

I'd run a series of batch campaigns to take care of your needs.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Targeting past event attendees from SFDC in Marketo Smart list

No, you have to choose specific campaigns because each SFDC Campaign could have a different set of statuses.

I do not think you could automate this in the way you describe because Marketo won't know what to look for typically.

If you did this with a Program, it will be a lot easier as you can say if Program Starts with "Event" do X

I'd run a series of batch campaigns to take care of your needs.