Syncing Acquisition Date with SFDC

Anonymous
Not applicable

Syncing Acquisition Date with SFDC

Hi,

Marketo does not seem to be sending the acquisition date information to SalesForce, even though that field is available in our SFDC. How can i get Marketo to send that info? Thank you!

Tina

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Syncing Acquisition Date with SFDC

Hey Tina,

Have you confirmed on the SFDC side that the field is synched? If so, you may need support to take a look at the integration.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Also, are you sure those leads have an Acq Date? They would only if you stamped it or the lead was acquired by a program, which would not always be the case with older leads before marketo was installed. or necessarily with third party leads unless you sent them via a program.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Jeff! How do I check this? What area of SFDC would handle this? Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

You will need to check the field under Setup > Customize > Leads > Fields. Once there, search for the field and make sure that it is visible to your Marketo sync user. If you have an SFDC admin, I would recommend requesting their support with this as well.

I agree with Josh that you should double check that the records have data populated for the field. Not all records will have acquisition date, especially if they were synced over during the initial Mkto-SFDC sync.