Re: Sugar Connector for Marketo 3.1.3 has been released!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sugar Connector for Marketo 3.1.3 has been released!

SugarCRM has officially released the Sugar Connector for Marketo 3.1.3!

This release includes support for Sugar 7.9 and code changes to prepare for the upcoming Marketo API Changes.

More information on the Sugar Connector for Marketo 3.1.3, including the Release Notes, Supported Platforms, User Guide, and the Installation Guide can be found on the Installable Connectors page.

The Sugar Connector for Marketo 3.1.3 can be downloaded through SugarExchange.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo has announced an important update to their APIs related to activity records (details here). The change is expected to be released in Sept 2017.

Sugar’s latest release of the Connector, 3.1.3, has included changes to accommodate for the expected API changes. Version 3.1.3 is compatible with Sugar 7.7, 7.8, and now supports Sugar 7.9.

It is imperative for you to update your connector to the latest version before Sept for uninterrupted activity logs.  Please feel free to reach out directly to SugarCRM support or your SugarCRM Partner if you have any questions.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Wen Xu - we are having great difficulty integrating Marketo and Sugar.  Right now, we have a Sugar test environment with version 7.5.3.2 and we're trying to connect it to our live Marketo production environment.  Because I was having difficulty with the integration, I deleted the Sugar Marketo Connector.  Now I'm trying to load the new 3.1 release and it won't let me because I don't have the right version of Sugar.  What do I do?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Christopher,

Version 3.1.3 supports Sugar 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9. Unfortunately, 7.5 is no longer a supported version.  You can find the information at the Supported Platform link above. I suggest you contact Sugar support (or your partner contact, if any) to have the test environment upgraded.

Wen

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am working on getting the Marketo connector set up and I'm running into an error. From the documentation my best guess is that 'hash_hmac' is not installed on SugarCRM. How do I get that?  How do I install it?

Zak_Pines5
Level 4

Chris, if like many fellow Marketo users (like me too) you're ready to throw your hands up with the Sugar connector, we should chat.

A pre-built third party integration can remove the headache so you can focus on what matters!

I wrote about this last year

Five ways Bedrock Data provides a better Marketo-SugarCRM connector

Zak[at]BedrockData.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

Zak - we've already chatted with Bedrock.  Due to budget restrictions, we can't pursue that right now.