SOLVED

Re: Statistics of AB Testing

Go to solution
silviapumar
Level 1

Statistics of AB Testing

Hello all! 

I have launched an A/B test of the subject line. Where can I view the statistics for each of the emails? In the dashboard, I can see the number of opens and deliveries for each version, but not the percentages. I know I could calculate it manually based on the info in the dashboard... however, I was hoping to be able to see it in a report.

Also,  can I find out which individuals received each of the versions?

Thanks! 🙂 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Hello, @silviapumar!

Well, you can create an email performance report with Was Sent Email <Select Email> with the correct Test Variant selected to get all the stats related to the corresponding email version. Similarly, you can also create a stand-alone smart list asset with the same filter: Was Sent Email <Select Email>, Test Varient. See the filter below:

Darshil_Shah1_0-1696438415652.png

I hope you find this helpful. Please let us know if you have quesitons.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Hello, @silviapumar!

Well, you can create an email performance report with Was Sent Email <Select Email> with the correct Test Variant selected to get all the stats related to the corresponding email version. Similarly, you can also create a stand-alone smart list asset with the same filter: Was Sent Email <Select Email>, Test Varient. See the filter below:

Darshil_Shah1_0-1696438415652.png

I hope you find this helpful. Please let us know if you have quesitons.

silviapumar
Level 1

Thank you @Darshil_Shah1 !

That was just what I needed 🙂

Cheers!