SOLVED

Re: Specific Inferred Company Not Showing in Webpage Report

Go to solution
Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Specific Inferred Company Not Showing in Webpage Report

When I run a Smart List of "Inferred Company IS 'X'", four results are returned, two of which are within the past 30 days.

However, when I visit the Company Web Activity report (with the Inferred Company column turned on), the 'X' company doesn't appear in the report. I've added and removed the "Is Anonymous = TRUE" filter multiple times, and still can't get this company to appear in the report within the past 30 days.

Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Do you have the Hide Anonymous leads from ISPs set to true?  It's likely that the company our looking at is considered an ISP and is being suppressed by this setting.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

These are different database requests:

• Inferred Company= is based on the system field on the lead record itself. That could have changed for any number of reasons, although I believe it is a one time field and is usually via the IP lookup at the time of form fill out. I suppose it may come in earlier during anonymous too. Did you try Anonymous=T on this smart list?
  • Company Web Activity - this is based on actual web page visits your firm can see. It is possible there were no web visits during this time which also matched your Inferred Company=X.
  • Try a smart list that also includes Visited web Page IS ANY in Past 30 days + Inferred Company=X.
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Do you have the Hide Anonymous leads from ISPs set to true?  It's likely that the company our looking at is considered an ISP and is being suppressed by this setting.

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Thanks, Kenny! This is exactly what was going on and I've got it set up correctly in the report now. Can't believe I missed that