SOLVED

Speaker Limit on Landing Page

Go to solution
Brenda_1040
Level 1

Speaker Limit on Landing Page

Hello!

Is there a way to increase the speaker limit from 6 on the landing page? 

TIA!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jasbir_Kaur
Level 5

Re: Speaker Limit on Landing Page

Hi @Brenda_1040,

Speaker limit can't be increase on Landing Page. If you want to increase the speakers, then you have to add the speakers at the template level, and on the LP you can show/hide the speakers.

Thanks!

Jasbir

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Hi,

It seems you’re talking about one specific built-in Marketo LP template, right? There’s no “speaker limit” as a general concept in Marketo. Can you be more precise about the LP template you’re working with?

Jasbir_Kaur
Level 5

Hi @Brenda_1040,

Speaker limit can't be increase on Landing Page. If you want to increase the speakers, then you have to add the speakers at the template level, and on the LP you can show/hide the speakers.

Thanks!

Jasbir

Dave_Roberts
Level 10

It depends on how your template is built to be honest. I'm certain this is possible (I do it all the time in demos) if you've got a flexible template to start with. Would it be possible for you to share a link to view the LP you're working on so the folks in the community here could have a look at it to make suggestions to help you out here? I'm thinking if I could see how the code is setup on the page we might be able to help you figure out a way to add in some more speakers, but again, it all depends on how your LP template is built out in the first place.

Thanks,
Dave

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I need to say again that “Speaker Limit” is not a Marketo concept: Marketo has no entity type called Speaker. This is entirely a question of a specific landing page which shows speakers for an event, which can be designed in literally infinite ways.

Dave_Roberts
Level 10

71o2RdXlZoL._AC_SL1500_

Brenda_1040
Level 1

Thank you!