Re: SP_Send_Alert_Info to Invalid Page

Mark_Brailsford
Level 2

SP_Send_Alert_Info to Invalid Page

All of a sudden the SP_Send_Alert_Info token in alerts is generating an invalid link. The LeadID in the invalid URL is correct. The SFDC link still works.

What happened?

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

What part of it is incorrect -- how does it differ from the URL when you navigate to the same person in SFDC Marketo?

Mark_Brailsford
Level 2

The URL generated is https://app-sj25.marketo.com/access/leadDetail?leadId=2352432&tok=xVoML5CKd1Qb7wV35%2FmLNrqv03fFYoih... 

which sends us to the dreaded Quoth the Raven - 404 page.

No change was made to the alert.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Hmm. You've gotta open a ticket.

In a few tests just now (on app-sj01, so not identical to your setup) the only way I can force a 404 is if the tok query parameter doesn't exist at all. Even if I put a random tok value in place, and don't include the leadId or panel query param, I get a 200 and a white screen (i.e. an unusable page, but not the Quoth the Raven 404).

If you don't need the temporary link part of SP_Send_Alert_Info, you can of course build the same thing yourself.

Mark_Brailsford
Level 2

Ticket opened. I’ll report back here when the issue is resolved.

Best regards,

Mark B.

Alyssa_Meyer
Level 2

Hi @Mark_Brailsford

We're experiencing the same exact issue where the Marketo link suddenly goes to a 404 page but the SFDC link still works. I know it's been awhile but did you ever figure out a solution? 

Thank you! 

Alyssa