SOLVED

Smart List Subscription for all emails in a nurture with activity history and persons details

Go to solution
joandra
Level 1

Smart List Subscription for all emails in a nurture with activity history and persons details

I have a 5 email nurture campaign I want to get detailed analytics for.  I am looking for the best way to provide a subscription report of the people who were sent, opened and clicked each email. Would I have to create a separate smart list for each email and each action? So ie, email 1 clicks would be 1 smart list.

Also ,I looked at all the reports in analytics and I don't see any any report that provides the contact details. 

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Smart List Subscription for all emails in a nurture with activity history and persons details

The reports in analytics are indeed set up to provide you with aggregated views and not personal details. If you want to know the individuals that performed a specific action you would need to use smart lists for that. And indeed, every set of criteria would be a separate smart list.

You could then leverage your smart lists to create an aggregated view with the People Performance Report.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Smart List Subscription for all emails in a nurture with activity history and persons details

The reports in analytics are indeed set up to provide you with aggregated views and not personal details. If you want to know the individuals that performed a specific action you would need to use smart lists for that. And indeed, every set of criteria would be a separate smart list.

You could then leverage your smart lists to create an aggregated view with the People Performance Report.

joandra
Level 1

Ok, I kind of figured that but wanted to double check. Thank you!