SOLVED

Re: Smart List identifying leads who were not delivered an email before x days

Go to solution
Jaina
Level 2

Smart List identifying leads who were not delivered an email before x days

I'm trying to create a Smart List that identifies leads/contacts who have been delivered any email in the last x days but were not delivered any emails in the past BEFORE x days. It feels like a fairly simple filter I should be able to create in a Smart List but struggling without an "in the past before" date activity filter. Is there a combination of filters that could work? 

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

That works with fixed dates indeed. Unfortunately there is no "in past before" relative timeframe you can use to make this work dynamically.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Mariah_Mattick
Level 4

Hi Jaina - it sounds like you could use two filters together: was delivered email and not was delivered email. See below for how these could be set up. Hope that helps!

Mariah_Mattick_0-1636494494996.png

Mariah Mattick
Katja_Keesom

That works with fixed dates indeed. Unfortunately there is no "in past before" relative timeframe you can use to make this work dynamically.

Katja_Keesom

If you support the idea of having these relative time references expanded, check out my suggestion in Ideas and like it if you would also want this implemented.

https://nation.marketo.com/t5/ideas/expanding-relative-time-references-in-smart-list-filters/idi-p/3...