Re: Smart Campaign Not Running (SFDC campaign Flow Steps)

ArjundattaMet
Level 2

Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 22.43.59.pngScreenshot 2021-03-02 at 22.44.22.png

ArjundattaMet
Level 2

I have a feeling this may be to do with the Querystring constraint in the 'Filled out form' filter. As I have identical smart campaigns (same flow steps) but the only difference is we a particular Querystring instead of "is not empty". 

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Yes, that's what we were wondering about above. But the query string is empty in the example you posted, unless it's there are actually whitespace characters there that we can't see. Would have to do an API export to be sure as the UI doesn't show them accurately.
ArjundattaMet
Level 2

I'll be new to this, any docs available that I can follow, and what I need to do to solve?

Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

The one thing I still have not seen a screen shot of, which was the first question asked, is what is in the smart list?

I see a choice for Filled out form in the flow step, but if the filter for Filled out form is not in the smart list this will never work. Can you please share a screen shot of the smart list?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I was working off the Status tab in the first screenshot.
ArjundattaMet
Level 2

Hi, 

The 'supression list' is a list of internal people, competitors and bogus contacts we dont want to add to any of these campaigns . Roughly around 300 records.The 'supression list' is a list of internal people, competitors and bogus contacts we dont want to add to any of these campaigns . Roughly around 300 records.