SOLVED

Re: Smart campaign - contain filter not working

Go to solution
maddie_jtf
Level 2

Smart campaign - contain filter not working

I have an issue with the contain filter in my smart campaigns and wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue:

I have a Smart campaign filtering people into Static lists based on a populated field. For example, if someone submits an assignment called "✉️ Skill check: Create a Smart Campaign" they would go into the relevant Static list. In the Smart campaign flow I had If "assignment name" contains "Create a Smart Campaign" add to Static list 1, with a default of add to Static list 00. Everyone coming through the Smart campaign is being added to Static list 00 and I can't figure out why. I've changed the flow to If "assignment name" is "✉️ Skill check: Create a Smart Campaign" add to Static list 1 and it works fine. 

Has anyone else experienced any issues with the contain filter, or might it be instance specific and therefore I should submit a ticket?

Thanks,

Maddie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

It would be better if you included screenshots for clarity, but if you're using Add Choice on the Flow tab, that's looking back at the person's entire Activity Log. Not just the current, triggering activity.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

It would be better if you included screenshots for clarity, but if you're using Add Choice on the Flow tab, that's looking back at the person's entire Activity Log. Not just the current, triggering activity.