Re: Should I Delete my old RTP Campaigns?

Jessica_Ruffalo
Level 4

Should I Delete my old RTP Campaigns?

We have a bunch of RTP Campaigns that we no longer need to promote/use.  I'm cautious to delete the campaing in RTP becasue I'm not sure what that means in terms of data.

Will we loose all data from that campaign?  If so, that's not a good thing incase we need to report on last quarter or year-in-total numbers.

Does Delete really mean archive (hopefully:))?  I'm at a lose of what to do and the amount of 'paused' campaigns is getting bigger.  HELP!!!

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same question! I don't want to lose the data of who interacted with the campaigns, but I also have a lot of paused campaigns that are quickly getting larger?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has there been any update on this? Between two quarters of RTP campaigns, this is a nightmare. Can we separate out paused and live campaigns into folders? Or at the very least, have a tracker in the campaign UI for number of Live Campaigns vs Paused Campaigns?

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Rachel, it isn't an ideal solution but I use the Labels in RTP for "foldering". You can label them as live or paused, and create other labels that will be useful for you to bucket your campaigns.

Luke_Wotton
Level 4

Aren't accounts limited to the amount of RTP campaigns you can run? Or is that only 'Live' campaigns?

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Luke, I believe the limitation lies in the number of RTP segments that you can have, not in the number of campaigns.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Luke, I also believe it depends on what package of RTP you purchased. Some of the packages limit the amount of campaigns you can run, while others are like Dory said limit segments.

And thank you Dory, it is not ideal because everytime you go to the impression and click level and wants to go back to the segment you were looking at to compare campaigns, it resets the filters. But at least I would be able to see how many live campaigns I have.

Jessica_Ruffalo
Level 4

Vote for it here!!

David_Myers
Level 4

Please see we added a new Web Campaigns status called "Archive" to set aside those campaigns you not using from the main default view in the Web Campaigns page. See Docs here: Archive a Web Campaign - Marketo Docs - Product Docs