SOLVED

Re: Sharing assets

Go to solution
emilyjwalters
Level 2

Sharing assets

Hi,

We are building out a campaign.  The plan is to create the campaign in a global centre of excellence folder, and then be able to clone the campaign for different regions in there areas.  I'm having issues cloning assets between workspaces.  If I build something in admin design studio, I can then only clone to admin in marketing activities.

Is it not possible to share assets such as landing pages, forms etc across the campaigns?

Emily Walters
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Hi Emily,

Is the program you are trying to clone referencing anything else within your workspace? Think of references in smart lists and flow steps. Even the slightest reference outside your program (or from outside your program referring to something within your program) will cause the clone to fail.

Kind regards,
Katja

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jay_Jiang
Level 10

Landing page templates, email templates, snippets also need to be shared

emilyjwalters
Level 2

Thanks, the email template, landing page template and snippets are shared.  Will keep investigating...

Emily Walters
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Hi Emily,

Is the program you are trying to clone referencing anything else within your workspace? Think of references in smart lists and flow steps. Even the slightest reference outside your program (or from outside your program referring to something within your program) will cause the clone to fail.

Kind regards,
Katja