Sharing a segmentation across workspaces - how to see the leads just in one workspace?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sharing a segmentation across workspaces - how to see the leads just in one workspace?

I have three workspaces: Default (contains all leads), A (contains leads of a particular SFDC record type), and B (all leads not in workspace A). 

I created a segmentation in the Default workspace, and shared it with the others.  When I go to Workspace A and look at the segmentation I see the exact same pie chart and number of leads for each segment as I do in Default. In fact, I think the only way I see the accurate number of leads is if I click into a single segment and then view the leads tab.  

What's up with this?  I really need to be able to spot check/sanity check this at a high level throughout our campaigns... any way to get the pie charts to reflect reality?  Even choosing "export" from that pie chart screen yields only the Default (too high) data.

1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Sharing a segmentation across workspaces - how to see the leads just in one workspace?

You should be able to run a smart list within each WS that says

Member of Segment = X and it will only be able to display the leads accessible to that WS.

I believe the pie chart error is just that.

The Segmentation can only see Lead in the current WS when you use it.