SOLVED

Cornerstone LMS Integration

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cornerstone LMS Integration

Hi

We are planning to integrate Cornerstone with Marketo - does anyone have any experience with this?

Ideally we would like to be able to conduct webinars and offer downloads within the LMS and be able to score and track this data.

Thanks

Tim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cornerstone LMS Integration

Hi Tim,

Cornerstone have a set of APIs and tools packaged and called as Cornerstone Edge. It can be used to set up rules, workflows, and triggers with code builder functionality or even a 'Shelby' programming language construct.

Though not with Cornerstone, I have built some similar integration in the past. So this is totally doable. I will reach out to you separately.

regards

Rajesh Talele

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Hi Tim,

I do not believe there is an out-of-the box integration but if you can access the Cornerstone API you can use it to connect the dots. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Tim,

Cornerstone have a set of APIs and tools packaged and called as Cornerstone Edge. It can be used to set up rules, workflows, and triggers with code builder functionality or even a 'Shelby' programming language construct.

Though not with Cornerstone, I have built some similar integration in the past. So this is totally doable. I will reach out to you separately.

regards

Rajesh Talele