SOLVED

Re: Sending Email Alerts to Account Owner and Assigned SDR

Go to solution
Elise_Stieren
Level 2

Sending Email Alerts to Account Owner and Assigned SDR

Hell Marketo!

In the account record in our SFDC instance, we have two fields "Account Owner" and "Assigned SDR" whose values are exactly what they indicate, the sales rep/account owner and the SDR assigned to that account. I want to set up a smart campaign where the Account Owner and Assigned SDR are alerted when a contact attached to the account takes an action or engages with marketing programs (like registered for event, filled out form, downloaded content etc).

Has anyone ever tried to do this? I tried this as a flow step in my test and it was not working. 

Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 6.19.39 PM.png

Any insight, anyone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

For example, add the token to an email and preview the email in the context of a lead.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman

What exactly you are seeing in the Activity Log? As long it's a trigger campaign, this looks like it should work. And of course the {{company.Assigned SDR}} value needs to be an email address.

Elise_Stieren
Level 2

The value for "Assigned SDR" is a SFDC User, not certain it maps to their email. 

And yes it's a trigger program, and agree it looks like it should work. 

SanfordWhiteman

The value has to be an email address. You should be able to check this easily in the Marketo UI.

Elise_Stieren
Level 2

How do I check this with the UI? Apologies if it's obvious.

SanfordWhiteman

For example, add the token to an email and preview the email in the context of a lead.