SOLVED

Re: RTP-Segmentation behavioral visits

Go to solution
Kevin_Stinson
Level 3

RTP-Segmentation behavioral visits

How does visits work?

I have a segment setup for Number of visits - Equals or less than 5

But if I visit the page anonymously I do not see the popup RTP.

But if I fill out a form I see the popup RTP.

Does a user need to be known to use this feature?

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Well, do you have any other filter or qualifying condition that would require a person to be known to be able to qualify for the Web segment? Aside from the filters listed under the Known Profile section in the below snapshot, Marketo doesn't really need the person to be a Known Munchkin-token associated record. Are you able to see the person qualifying for the segment when you query the segments in the browser when the number of visits is <= 5?

Darshil_Shah1_0-1698985227689.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Darshil_Shah1

Well, do you have any other filter or qualifying condition that would require a person to be known to be able to qualify for the Web segment? Aside from the filters listed under the Known Profile section in the below snapshot, Marketo doesn't really need the person to be a Known Munchkin-token associated record. Are you able to see the person qualifying for the segment when you query the segments in the browser when the number of visits is <= 5?

Darshil_Shah1_0-1698985227689.png

Kevin_Stinson
Level 3

Hi Darshil sorry for the delay responding, we have not used any filters from the Known Profile section.

We looked at doing this campaign a different way.

Darshil_Shah1

Thank you for the update, @Kevin_Stinson! Without the filters from the known profile selected, you shouldn't ideally need the person to be cookied anyway! Were you able to query the segments the person qualifies for?

Kevin_Stinson
Level 3

Hi Darshil not sure what you mean by: "query the segments the person qualifies for"