Re: RSVP Yes or No CheckBox Help

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not, I thought the results is the activity log. Like I said, I am very new to this program. I went to the program of my "Sunday Dinner" and looked at the results (which I thought is the activity log you are speaking of). I will try to find what you are talking about since I am apparently looking in the wrong spot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I found the activity log (I'm using myself to test on) and it shows my activities from today which are accurate. So I'm not sure what my next move should be since the activities are showing up (RSVP, Decline, visit web page) but I can't move forward to actually test anything. Here is the screen shot.

pastedImage_0.pngpastedImage_1.png

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

OK, now you've found what I was talking about. That at least establishes that the clicks are being logged.

Now, back to the SL in your trigger SC.  is there an extra space in front of the URL?

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I think the space is what the issue was. This is how I have my SL set up. I have link to be the landing page where they can select attending or not attending and then the web page to be the landing page that comes up for the guest after they hit "attending". Since this is my "RSVP-Attending" trigger I assume that is the correct way, right?

pastedImage_0.png

SanfordWhiteman

Yes. Though you may want to change their status to specific Not Attending, too.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is how I have it set up right now.I only have a trigger for people that are RSVPing then when they do RSVP it triggers an alert to the marketing POC that someone RSVPd Attending and then they will also receive an email. Should I create another Trigger for those who declined and have their program status change. The only issue is there isn't a "decline" or "not attending option" for me to select from. Do you know how to change that?

pastedImage_0.png

These are the options I have to choose from change program status:

pastedImage_1.png

SanfordWhiteman

This is how I have it set up right now.I only have a trigger for people that are RSVPing then when they do RSVP it triggers an alert to the marketing POC that someone RSVPd Attending and then they will also receive an email. Should I create another Trigger for those who declined and have their program status change. The only issue is there isn't a "decline" or "not attending option" for me to select from. Do you know how to change that?

That's a matter of Tags/Channel/Status management.  You can read a lot about it in the docs.

If you chose to have "Declined" be another Status you wouldn't need a separate trigger.  You could have the trigger match on both pages (click the green plus sign).  Then use Add Choice in the flow to determine which Status to set.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I' at a loss right now..I just tried to activate the trigger to g to test everything and still receiving the error. When I removed the space the red line under the url went away so I thought that issue was resolved but apparently not. I removed the http, removed the space, and the pages are active. I cannot figure out what  the issue could possibly be. I do see that it says this

" No complete trigger rules. No leads can qualify."  Do you have any idea what the issue could be? I already read the doc that Dan sent me on the url issues and there is nothing that stands out to me about how I have my url set up. This is the url that keeps me giving me an issue: http://go.reliaquest.com/Sunday-Dinner-Exercise_Sunday-Dinner-Landing-Page-Form.html  (i just removed the http:// when i enter in the smart list)

pastedImage_0.png

SanfordWhiteman

What does the trigger page look like now?  Please try to downsize your screenshots.  It's far easier to read.

Anonymous
Not applicable

pastedImage_0.png

Here is how the trigger is set up and then these are the drop down options it gives me. I just manually put in the url of the landing page/link name. I assume the link name is the url of the registration landing page and then the web page I have it set to is the RSVP-Attend that they would click/sets the trigger off.

pastedImage_1.png