Revenue Cycle Explorer - Data Refresh

Anonymous
Not applicable

Revenue Cycle Explorer - Data Refresh

Is there any way to refresh the data in a revenue cycle explorer report, without having to reopen the report?

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Revenue Cycle Explorer - Data Refresh

Well pretty much any time you make a change to the report, it refreshes. I suppose you could add a column or row that you don't really need and then remove it to force it to refresh, but that's essentially the same amount of work.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

or click Refresh.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why might a program NOT show up in a Program Opportunity report? We have Cost and Analytics Behavior set up in settings. The Programs we are looking for still don't show up in the report. I'm sure it's simple, I just can't figure out what I'm missing. Thanks.

Adam_Benitez1
Level 3

In Setup in the Program, do you have "Analytics Behavior" set as "Operational (hide from reporting"?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Adam: That was one of the first things I checked. They are all set to Inclusive. That's why I'm so confused as to why they are not showing up.

Iryna_Zhuravel4
Level 8 - Champion Alumni

It takes up to 24 hours for the data from MLM to sync into RCE, so you might just have to wait a little for the data to sync over

Adam_Benitez1
Level 3

What about within the channel? Did you check the Channel within the Admin section to make sure the selection isn't set to "Operational (hide from reporting)". If it's not that, I'm out of possibilities for now.