SOLVED

Retrieve all the tokens associated to Programs

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Retrieve all the tokens associated to Programs

Hi,

I have a requirement to store all the tokens that is associated with a program. I have to do a full pull and then a delta pull to fetch any new/updated token.

What I have understood is that, I have to first get all the programs and then for each program retrieve all the tokens. Additionally, delta pull is not possible and I have to repeat full pull everyday.

Can you please validate my assumption and suggest if there is a better way to achieve this. My concern is around the number of API calls that I will make, we have 22000 programs as of now.

Thanks,

Rohit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Retrieve all the tokens associated to Programs

Hi Rohit,

As far as I can tell, your assumptions are correct. I don't see any way to get only tokens that have changed and the get tokens call appears to be singular.

How frequent are your token changes?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rohit,

As far as I can tell, your assumptions are correct. I don't see any way to get only tokens that have changed and the get tokens call appears to be singular.

How frequent are your token changes?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not too frequently but whenever it is updated or added, we have to pull the data.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

The hope (and we have only that) is that the new Audit Trail will be exposed via API. Of course the sheer volume will make it impossible to download every audit line item with the usual API liimit, but if token changes bubble up to the Program and/or Folder level you would have something to go on.