Re: Reporting on Lead Activity

Margaret_Addiso
Level 2

Reporting on Lead Activity

I need to create a weekly report that highlights key web, email and form activity for select customers. We do not have Sales Insight or use Saleforce.com. So far in my exploring, I can only create interesting moments that send an auto alert each time a key activity accors per lead to our sales reps. I looked in the Analytics tab to see if I couldn't build a report based on these filters, but there isn't a report view that allows you to see the lead activity log. Am I overlooking another option??? Thanks for the help.
4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Margaret,

You are not missing anything. There isn't a report like that. Sales Insight reports may be coming soon!

What you can do is send alerts as you are doing. You can also create smart lists based on behavior history or even Interesting Moments. You should setup interesting moments because Marketo will keep track and then you can send alerts as well as have that history for smart lists.
Margaret_Addiso
Level 2

Thanks for replying. I have set up interesting moments for our key accounts. And, I'm currently using auto alerts to notifiy the sales reps of the activity. But, they are getting overwhelmed with the individual emails for each activity. I've created a smart list, but it seems I can only pull the "Last" interesting moment and not all interesting moments that have occured in a certain time period. Is there a different field I should be including in my smart list view that I might be overlooking?

Thanks for the help!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Margaret,

I think the Opportunity Influence Analyzer (available in Standard and Select editions) has the data you're looking for.  We're working on an enhancement to make this data available in a list format, so that you can export the data in Excel for each account.

Please see http://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000IltxAAC for some preliminary screenshots and subscribe to the idea as I'll update it when we have this available for beta testing if you'd like to test it.

TJ
Margaret_Addiso
Level 2

Thanks, this is closer to what I'm looking for...