SOLVED

Re: Reporting on Asset + Segment

Go to solution
Stijn_Heijthuij
Level 7

Reporting on Asset + Segment

Hi,

Our instance in Marketo holds dozens of content items on which we would like to do an Email Performance report. This is a rather straight forward report in which we can select all the content item programs and see the results in the 'Reports' tab.

The added level of difficulty comes when we want to drill down into the different segments. Some of our content items are multilingual. For example we can have a UK_en (UK english) and BE_nl (Belgium dutch) version in the same email. The correct piece of dynamic content is delivered to each individual based on the segement they are in.

The report currently only let's us drill down to individual content items, OR to the segments (adding up all the content items). Is there a way to see the campaign performance per content item, per lead?

It would look something like this:
Content Item 1 - 90% open rate, 30% CTR
  - UK_en - 75% open rate, 25% CTR
  - BE_nl - 30% open rate, 40% CTR
Content Item 2 - 65% open rate, 25% CTR
  - UK_en - 32% open rate, 23% CTR
  - BE_nl - 19% open rate, 57% CTR

Thanks,
Stijn
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Ok, maybe I misspoke here and didn't understand what you wanted.

I don't think you can get Marketo to display it in the way you want. It might be possible to do this in RCE, but I doubt it because it doesn't really let you do this.

What you can do is export all of these and use the naming scheme you have to re-sort things using a pivot table

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Ok, maybe I misspoke here and didn't understand what you wanted.

I don't think you can get Marketo to display it in the way you want. It might be possible to do this in RCE, but I doubt it because it doesn't really let you do this.

What you can do is export all of these and use the naming scheme you have to re-sort things using a pivot table