SOLVED

Re: Removing people from blacklist

Go to solution
Leticia_DoPrado
Level 5

Removing people from blacklist

Can we remove people from blacklists? If so, how?

Thanks!

-Leticia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Leticia,

Of course, you can run a smart campaign or a flow action for "change data value" and select the field "Black Listed" and from there you can mark it "True" or "False". I usually only reserve the blacklist for competitors and termed clients.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Leticia,

Of course, you can run a smart campaign or a flow action for "change data value" and select the field "Black Listed" and from there you can mark it "True" or "False". I usually only reserve the blacklist for competitors and termed clients.

Leticia_DoPrado
Level 5

Thank you! I need to read more about this to learn how these people get marked as black listed because some of them do not make too much sense to me.

Grant_Booth
Level 10

Hi Laticia,
Whatever process(es) set the Black Listed field are entirely custom to your Marketo. The system will not email anyone who has Black Listed = true, but there is nothing built into Marketo which changes the value of Black Listed. I recommend going to Admin > Field Management and searching for the field Black Listed there. When you click it, it should show a list of what campaigns are using that field, and you can use that to figure out what process is setting Black Listed = true.
Grant

Leticia_DoPrado
Level 5

Thanks Grant! This is very, very helpful!!

Leticia Doprado

Marketing Programs Senior Associate

617-474-1600 (Office) 857-770-1780 (Direct)

radiusworldwide.com<http://www.radiusworldwide.com>