SOLVED

Remove Recipients on Send Sample

Go to solution
Heather_DeGrave
Level 2

Remove Recipients on Send Sample

Hi everyone,

When sending a sample, our list of previous recipients now has a long list of people who are no longer with the company and would never receive test emails again. 

Is there a way to remove them from this list?

Thanks,

Heather

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jace_brendle
Level 3

Re: Remove Recipients on Send Sample

If you're talking about the "send to previous recipients" list I'm not sure there's a way to remove anyone from this list, and there doesn't appear to be a known retention date for this. People have been asking about it for a while... 

https://nation.marketo.com/t5/product-discussions/send-sample-email-choose-previous-address-list-edi...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

I don't know if I understand your query correctly. The send sample dialog in Marketo does not reference any list specifically, you need to add the recipients in the dialog and Marketo would send the sample email to those selected people. Are you trying to send a sample using some other way?

Darshil_Shah1_0-1673024118559.png

Heather_DeGrave
Level 2

When you use the Previous Recipient drop down, it shows all that have been sent samples previously.

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Yes, I got it from @Heather_DeGrave's comment. Thanks!

Unfortunately, at present, there's no way to remove the recipients that were previously sent sample emails.  🙂

jace_brendle
Level 3

If you're talking about the "send to previous recipients" list I'm not sure there's a way to remove anyone from this list, and there doesn't appear to be a known retention date for this. People have been asking about it for a while... 

https://nation.marketo.com/t5/product-discussions/send-sample-email-choose-previous-address-list-edi...