SOLVED

Re: Registering For Online MCE Exam

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Registering For Online MCE Exam

I am trying to register for the online MCE exam. When I try to register, I keep getting taken to a page asking me to purchase on-site exams, but I am looking t register for the online exam. I realize the irony in my inability to sign up for the MCE exam. All help is appreciated!

Steve

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Julie_Colwell1
Level 5

Hi Stephen!

I just registered today to get re-certified and I didn't seem to have an issue registering for the online version.

Once you go to register for an exam, it should take you to a page where it'll give you two options: Marketo Certification and Marketo Certified Expert (Japanese Only). If you click the drop down on Marketo Certification, it'll give you two more options: Marketo Certified Expert or Marketo Analytics. Select Marketo Certified Expert and it should give you an option to select On-site or Online Proctored. Select Online Proctored.

Marketo Certification Online.jpg

Also, if you take the practice exam, you will be given a discount code for $75 off, so that might be helpful to save a few bucks!

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Please email certification@marketo.com for assistance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh,

Marketo Certification has been pretty non-responsive for the past couple weeks, so was hoping someone in the community may be able to get me a quicker answer. Or if anyone from Marketo support sees this, perhaps you can help.

Thanks again.

Steve

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

That's pretty odd. Scott K. Wilder​ can you help here? The Cert team has always been very responsive to me.

Support does not handle the MCE stuff, btw.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Stephen Schimmel

Josh Hill

Thanks Josh. I just shared and sent an email to the education team. If you don't hear back in the next two business days, let me know..

Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your interest in furthering your education on our software. I'm sorry to hear that the certification@marketo.com alias hasn't been responsive. I will get the attention of those who monitor the certification inbox and let them know you've been trying to reach them.

Julie_Colwell1
Level 5

Hi Stephen!

I just registered today to get re-certified and I didn't seem to have an issue registering for the online version.

Once you go to register for an exam, it should take you to a page where it'll give you two options: Marketo Certification and Marketo Certified Expert (Japanese Only). If you click the drop down on Marketo Certification, it'll give you two more options: Marketo Certified Expert or Marketo Analytics. Select Marketo Certified Expert and it should give you an option to select On-site or Online Proctored. Select Online Proctored.

Marketo Certification Online.jpg

Also, if you take the practice exam, you will be given a discount code for $75 off, so that might be helpful to save a few bucks!

Hope that helps!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

I confirm the non responsiveness of certification@marketo.com

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all for your help! My issue has been resolved. Much appreciated.