SOLVED

Re: Refresh "Last Updated" status on an engagement program dashboard?

Go to solution
Leticia_DoPrado
Level 5

Refresh "Last Updated" status on an engagement program dashboard?

Hi,

I have a couple of streams in an engagement program running and the streams are set to send out the emails on Tuesdays at 11AM ET. I know the emails were sent out because I received the reply-to's, but I wanted to check the engagement on the dashboard and it doesn't have today's email because on the top right it says "Last Updated: 3/8/2019 at 4:10am".

It doesn't give me an option to refresh that so that the dashboard can be updated today and I can see the engagement of the email that was sent out --I know it was only sent out an hour ago, but still, I wanted to update the dashboard data and can't figure out how to.

Help?

Thanks,

-Leticia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AnneMarie_C
Marketo Employee

The engagement score is calculated 72 hours after each cast. This gives leads a chance to engage with your content. Another thing to note is when programs are used as content in streams, the engagement score is based on program membership and success status, not email interactions (clicks, opens, unsubscribes). Check out Understanding the Engagement Score - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation and The Engagement Dashboard - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AnneMarie_C
Marketo Employee

The engagement score is calculated 72 hours after each cast. This gives leads a chance to engage with your content. Another thing to note is when programs are used as content in streams, the engagement score is based on program membership and success status, not email interactions (clicks, opens, unsubscribes). Check out Understanding the Engagement Score - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation and The Engagement Dashboard - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation

Leticia_DoPrado
Level 5

That makes sense! Thank you AnneMarie!