Re: Records Missing Emails Due to Communication Limits

amrish98
Level 1

Records Missing Emails Due to Communication Limits

Hello,

I would like to pull records that didn’t receive emails due to reaching their daily or weekly communication limits. While I can identify records that hit these limits, I’m unable to specifically pull those who missed emails for this reason, regardless of the email sent.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
pflovie67
Level 1 - Champion

Hello @amrish98, I am struggling to understand your question. Could you kindly rephrase it? Thank you so much

reetusharmaGrz1
Level 2

Hi @amrish98 ,

In Marketo, while there's no direct way to isolate records that specifically missed emails due to reaching communication limits,

Nevertheless, you can use the following methods to track and manage these contacts effectively:

Create a Smart List to identify contacts who were not sent a particular email.

Filter Setup:

• Use the "Was Not Sent Email" filter.
  • Specify the email in question.
  • Apply a date range if necessary.

Thanks

uditmathur
Level 7 - Community Advisor

Hi @amrish98 ,

Although there is no direct report to get the leads who have reached their communication limits, but you can definitely create a smart campaign to add your leads to a list marking the communication limit as a Marketing suspended value.

You can go through this awesome article on the ways to identify Leads reaching daily/weekly communication limits.

https://nation.marketo.com/t5/champion-program-blogs/operationalizing-your-communication-limits/ba-p...

Hope this Helps 😊