Attention: The Marketo Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

SOLVED

readytalk vs webex, etc.

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

readytalk vs webex, etc.

Has anybody used readytalk and webex/gtw/other mkto-integrated webinar platforms?
We've not looked at readytalk, and are curious how it stands up to the others?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: readytalk vs webex, etc.

Hi Craig,

Marketo has used all of the above and we have recently settled on using ReadyTalk.

Thanks,
Cheryl

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Craig,

Marketo has used all of the above and we have recently settled on using ReadyTalk.

Thanks,
Cheryl
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I'm still a fan of GTW. I avoid WebEx because of its outdated interface and bad video conversions.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Craig,

— thought I'd throw my biased opinion in here. The BrightTALK webinar and video platform offers out-of-the box integration with Marketo and allows you to:
  • Tap into a fresh source of marketing professionals by publishing your content into BrightTALK's various marketing communities (this will increase your registration numbers by up to 25%)
  • Capture more leads by embedding the platform or its built-in widgets on your website
  • Increase viewings by instantly publishing recorded versions of live webinars
  • Eliminate registration forms for returning viewers
  • Extend the engagement by attaching files and links to your webinars and videos
  • Monitor performance of your content and promotional campaigns with real-time analytics
Additionally, now is a pretty cool time for BrightTALK customers, as we are about to release a major update to our player and site. Feel free to shoot me a LinkedIn message if the above capabilities sound interesting.

Cheers,
Dave
Anonymous
Not applicable

PS: Marketo owns a BrightTALK™ Channel and is also a repeat customer of BrightTALK's other core product, BrightTALK™ Summits.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks all.  Cheryl gets best answer for staying on topic.
Josh, curious about what you don't like about webex video?  The trick is to stick with their arf format, i think it gives the best after-the-event viewing experience of them all, personally.