Re: Progressive Profiling Executive Overview Documents?

Mathew_Kuehl
Level 3

Progressive Profiling Executive Overview Documents?

I am working with the executive team at my company, and they are continually asking for progressive profiling deeper dive content, but needs to still be at the executive level in depth.  Can anyone guide me to content that I may be able to pass to the executives, and not content that is more directed towards selling, as we have already purchased the product?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

From our product docs/help section: Configure Form Progressive Profiling - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

From our Support articles: FORMS 1.0 - Create a Progressive Profiling Form

From the Community discussions:

Lyn Cridland​ - CCing you because I just noticed you had a question about this a few month ago.

Mathew_Kuehl
Level 3

Hi Scott,

Thank you so much for this information.  I am looking more for a why we use progressive profiling and how it works, but aimed towards an executive level.  The detail in this content is great for me and the team I will have using the platform, but for an executive who won't be using it, this is a bit deep.  Would you happen to know of an executive focused document, that isn't a sales pitch since we use Marketo, that explains the what and why of progressive profiling?