Re: Poll: How does your company handle Marketo training?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same as Josh - A > B > E > F
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dunno guys - there is something to be said for a one man band A > B > F > E. 🙂

I hope everyone is enjoying the Marketlo University at #mus2013.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you asking about Marketing users that will use Marketo or Sales users that will use Sales Insight?

For Sales Reps, the Sales Insight training is done in-house for about 1 hours, but I also provide them links to several Marketo Sales Insight resources including a 5 minute video intro.

For Marketing users, H. Other, Tell me more.
  We have new users that will be using most of Marketo attend the Foundation Build Workshop.  I provide all new users in-house training (after the Foundation Build Workshop if taken) that can last a few hours to an entire day depending on the scope of their role.  My ongoing training is based on the latest info in the Community and Marketo University.  I use that as the basis for on-going training of other users and/or I direct them to those resources when appropriate.
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI Adam-
F for us - I'm the main Marketo user. My boss has a general idea how to use it but is only in it once in a while. So I train myself and also watch webinars, went to the Summit and attend User Groups. I use the Community A LOT as well.