SOLVED

Personalized Emails by our Sales Reps

Go to solution
rish_tracktik
Level 2

Personalized Emails by our Sales Reps

Hi Everyone,

I am fairly new to Marketo and looking to get some direction around what I am trying to achieve here. We have a dedicated team of our Customer/Client success managers(CSM's) and each has its own accounts. Till now, we used one default email address to send emails to all clients. We want advanced functionality and the emails should come from respective CSM's to their own accounts. 

I can create one email and create different versions of that email with different CSM addresses and signature but this approach takes a lot of time. Is there a way around to do this quickly? The account that is owned by a respective CSM, we use a custom field called "Owner" to identify whose account it is.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nitin_Sharma1
Level 2

Re: Personalized Emails by our Sales Reps

You can save the CSM Email address and signature in the corresponding lead like use custom field to save their email and signature and then use the {{lead.token}} to get the personalized email as per client.

So, just create a few fields as below:

Lead owner Name

Lead owner Job Title

Lead Owner Email

Reference these fields in your email using {{lead.field}} token.

Thanks,
Nitin Sharma

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Use the corresponding {{lead.token}} as the From:, simple as that.

Nitin_Sharma1
Level 2

You can save the CSM Email address and signature in the corresponding lead like use custom field to save their email and signature and then use the {{lead.token}} to get the personalized email as per client.

So, just create a few fields as below:

Lead owner Name

Lead owner Job Title

Lead Owner Email

Reference these fields in your email using {{lead.field}} token.

Thanks,
Nitin Sharma