SOLVED

Re: On24 Event Status - Attendee List Unavailable

Go to solution
Anh_Ly
Level 2

On24 Event Status - Attendee List Unavailable

I’m creating a nurture program in Marketo and one of the triggers is dependent on a lead attending an on-demand webinar that we have hosted on on24. This webinar was presented at the beginning on this year on January 31, 2017 and it was prior to us integrating on24 to Marketo. As a result, I was unable to directly connect the on-demand webinar to the program I initially wanted to since it already contained members that we imported manually in so I created a new program to sync the on-demand webinar to. What I'm seeing now is that under "Event Status" the description states "Attendee List Unavailable" and when I put it to the test, I'm not seeing that I'm added as an on-demand attendee. Is there a way that I can track on-demand attendees?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You may have to manually do this.

Or you can recreate the webinar on On24 and push over the recording to the new one and then create a new Marketo Program to handle the on demand attendees.

You could also call On24 to see if they have another workaround. Typically, Marketo+Webinar Provider does 1-1 relationship and breaking or changing that relationship doesn't work well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You may have to manually do this.

Or you can recreate the webinar on On24 and push over the recording to the new one and then create a new Marketo Program to handle the on demand attendees.

You could also call On24 to see if they have another workaround. Typically, Marketo+Webinar Provider does 1-1 relationship and breaking or changing that relationship doesn't work well.